2018 Okanagan Fest of Ale
Please take a moment to read through What’s In Store for Vendors at the 23rd Annual Okanagan Fest of Ale in Penticton April 13 & 14, 2018!
Established in 1996, we are the Interior’s largest and longest running Craft Beer & Cider Celebration! 4,500+ flow through anticipated over the 2-day event. Great Beers and Ciders, Fabulous Food, Great Live Entertainment both Indoors and Out! Onsite Liquor Store, Great Okanagan Hospitality – Net Proceeds to Charity!
Awards for Best in Show Peoples’ Choice & Judges Choices for Best Overall and Best in Class (12+ categories, 9 industry experts, your first entry included with your registration); Industry Only Time for Tasting on Friday before the main event; Saturday Breakfast and more!
New for 2018 – We are offering participating brewers an opportunity to purchase deeply discounted tickets
$20 Single Day; $40 weekend vs. $29 and $49 regular rates (the option to purchase will be available to approved participating brewers at the time of booth payment; brewers will still receive 6 wristbands for staff onsite at the event)
Event Hours: Friday April 13th 4:00 – 9:00 & Saturday April 14th noon – 6:00; Open for Industry Only – Friday 1:00 – 3:00
What We Supply: 8-ft deep x 10-ft wide booth – includes an 8-ft back drape and 2-skirted tables with plastic coverings; Six (6) non-transferrable 2-day wristbands to be used by your team & Six (6) sampling glasses; Your first entry for judging. Refrigerated storage, large coleman jug for water jugs and slop pails
What You Need To Bring: Dispensing equipment, rags, trays, taps; any supplies not listed above. Good people (we request at least 2 to man your booth at all times) and great beer/cider!
Feature Product Info: Each exhibitor is welcome to showcase three up to (3) products. Kegs only, unless special arrangements are made with the OFOA in advance.
A 4th product is optional, but is limited to CASKS only (other speciality brews/blends may be considered especially if you ask nicely). 250L maximum combined volume per vendor on all skus (information on your line up will be collected in March).
Brewer Compensation: Brewers will be compensated for product used at the event at a rate of .75 cents/ $2 token collected. Tokens will be weighed nightly and payments issued the following week. (.75 cent compensation includes appropriate taxes)
2018 Registration Fees: $375 + tax (includes your first entry for judging). Additional entry(s) for Judging – $50 + tax; Electricity and Cable (available at venue rates)
- All participants must provide proof of insurance naming the Okanagan Fest of Ale Society as an additional insurer prior to the event
- All participants must agree to a hold harmless on approval of participation
- All participants are expected to promote their participation at the event in house and through social media in advance of the event
- All participants must agree to manning their booth with a minimum of 2 Serving It Right certified individuals during the event (names & SIR #’s for staff must be submitted the week before the event)
- Fill out the form below
- Registrations will be date stamped and accepted until January 8th, 2018
- Our selection committee will review registrations and participants will be notified on registration status the last week in January 2018
- Date of submission may play a role in the decisioning process
- Payment required on notice of participation approval in January
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you upload your logo on the registration…if you are having difficulty submitting your form, please stop trying to attach the logo to the registration and instead send to email@example.com