This contest is now closed – Thanks to all who entered to win and shared top pics for Beer of the Year 2016!
Congratulations to Nicole! The Winner of 2 Tickets to BC’s Premiere Craft Beer & Cider Tasting Festival the #2017FestofAle – Looking forward to seeing you there in April!
Top 3 pics for 2016 Beer of the Year – Year End Countdown are:
#1 Crannog Ales – Backhand of God
#2 Bad Tattoo Brewing Company – Los Muertos Cerveza Negra
#3 Driftwood Brewery – Fat Tug IPA
Most savoured Cider – BC Tree Fruits Cider Co. – Broken Ladder Apple
Win tickets to the #2017FestofAle
The 22nd Okanagan Fest of Ale, one of the largest and longest running craft beer festivals in the Pacific Northwest takes place April 7th and 8th, 2017 in Penticton BC. Enjoy 2-days of great entertainment, fabulous food, and the opportunity to sample a diverse and delicious selection of craft brews including a great mix of new releases, seasonal favourites, cask ales and quality ciders from 50+ exceptional craft breweries.
Let us know which craft beer or craft cider you enjoyed the most in 2016 and you could be on your way BC’s Premiere Craft Beer and Cider Tasting Festival
- We will hold a random draw to determine the winner of the Beer of the Year Contest
- Contest entries will be accepted until December 31st, 2016
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to the event for either Friday April 7th or Saturday April 8th
- One winner will be chosen from all contest entires submitted or shares of contest page on social media
- You must be 19+ to enter and win
- The top 3 picks for beer of the year will be announced on January 1st, 2017
- Simply complete the form below for your chance to win