Event ambassadors will work as a team to enhance both the patron and participant experience. Duties include assisting as required to ensure guests and vendors are well informed and well looked after. Duties may include token collection/pouring of product, liaison to the entertainers, survey taking , and general oversight of the event floor.
Serving it Right Certification is an asset.
Friday 3:45 – 9:15 or 5:00 – 10:00;
1:30 – 3:30 or 3:00 – 7:00
Distribution of kegs, ice, water, sample pail delivery and removal (requires lifting)
Shifts Available: Friday 1:30 – 6:00 Or 5:30 – 10:00;
10:30 – 3:00 Or 2:30 – 7:00
Assist with Volunteer sign in T-shirt & glass distribution.
Friday 12:00 – 4:00, Friday 3:00 – 7:00 Or Friday 5:30 – 9:30;
Saturday 10:30 – 3:00 or 2:30 – 7:00
Assist in the Back End with site set up including the loading in and delivery of kegs and ice and the distribution water jugs, pails to vendors (requires lifting). Front end duties include set up of the main entrance, hanging signage and onsite displays.
Shift Available: Friday 9:00 – 2:00
If you have pre-arranged to assist in a role not listed above, please use the notes section on the volunteer registration form to provide details of your pre-arranged role.
- Volunteers must commit to one full shift over the course of the two-day event
- Volunteers are welcome to work more than one shift should they choose
- Volunteers are asked to show up 15 minutes prior to their scheduled shift
- Volunteers must complete a new volunteer application each year
- Volunteers are asked attend a Volunteer Orientation Meeting the week before the event- Wednesday April 4th, 2018 at the Penticton Trade& Convention Centre
- Official 2018 Brew Crew Volunteer shirt (to be worn while on shift) and sampling glass
- Invite to attend and Appreciation Event held in conjunction with the Annual Charitable Distribution in October (date tbd)
- Giving back is what it’s all about! Net proceeds from the event are gifted to local charities – $637,600 to date and counting!